Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw Features and Overview-- The Ultimate Evaluation Part 2 of 3


Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw Features and Overview-- The Ultimate Evaluation Part 2 of 3


I have been running this saw for two weeks now, so I know enough about it to offer informed viewpoints. Be sure to register for this blog and my YouTube channel because I will provide you with long-term updates.

I'm a mobile carpenter, cabinet maker, and woodworker. My store is and must be entirely portable. Therefore a full-size cabinet saw merely isn't a choice. Jobsite saws have come a long way. They are useful, precise, and have cleverly created rip fences that allow a much bigger rip capacity than their size would suggest. I have only ever had a job site saw and regularly produce high-quality cabinets on the website.

Now the very best saw for me might not be the very best for you. Some of you might only require a small benchtop saw that's easy to move and store. Me, I want the absolute biggest saw I can get. The excellent thing is that there are a plethora of high-quality job site saws to pick from. I 'd advise sticking to the professional grade job site saws even if you're a DIY'er. These are Dewalt, Ridgid, Bosch, and Hitachi.

As I said in part one, I narrowed my search to the Dewalt DWE7491RS, Ridgid R4513, and the Hitachi C10RJ.

I chose the Hitachi Table Saw for several reasons.


- 35-inch rip capacity-- this is the largest in its class
- Rotating Fence for substantial rip cuts-- I like the fence design. It turns to work as material assistance when extended and has easy to use locks to lock it down.
- Parallel bars driven by gears change to rack and Pinion fence modification-- The fences is locked into 1/2 positions and your cut. This keeps the fences parallel to the blade at all times, and enables quick one and adjustment. With other style fences you need to ensure its pushed versus the track as you lock it down or it might be out of square. This typically requires two hands.
- 13/16 Dado Capability--  Having the capability to run a full size dado stack opens up a great deal of possibilities.
- Integrated Stand-- My old saw didn't include a stand. I ultimately bought one and was delighted with it. The Hitachi Fold and Roll Stand is made just for this table saws, and it works well with the saws. Another plus of the stand is this it is rock solid. You can push significant sheet goods through the saw without it toppling. With lesser positions, this is a considerable security threat. The saw with the stand sits right at 36 ″ working height.
- Value-- This saw shares a lot in common in both looks and design with the more pricey Dewalt Saw. With the all the 2017 Christmas sales going on today I was able to get the Hitachi for $200 less than the Dewalt. You actually do get a lot in both features and quality with this saw.

Full Video Review
In the video, I discuss all the modifications and features of the table saw. If you' ve any questions, please leave a comment listed below. I do my most excellent to respond to all the remarks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm2Zo8864wM&feature=youtu.be

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hitachi History And Hitachi Table Saw Review Part 1

New Table Saw! Hitachi C10RJ Portable Band Saw -- The Ultimate Review Part 1 of 3